
What do you get with a hotel full of partying Asian Indian people???(and YES...I had to clarify!geesh).....a rousing good time!! I can honestly say I’ve never met such “happy –go-lucky” people!! Though my face rather doesn’t appreciate it…my lips/cheeks were stuck in a constant smile for 4 hours straight!...I feel like I’ve had botox injections!! Phew! …maybe we should send the Hollywood Nancies over here for a couple of hours during a Hindu festival…and WHA BAM….. free botox!
Though the down side..they all went to bed at 2….so trying to occupy my time I brought out a book…and more times than I’d like to admit my face met the desk when I’d nod forward…however then I would try and keep my head farther back…and BAM it would smack into the wall……So needless to say….I have a egg on my forehead …and an egg on the back of my head….oh how attractive I must look! With all these eggs I could serve a billion body builders….
So with eggs on the anterior and posterior portion of my head (front and back for those of lesser knowledge then I …I joke, I joke…) and a botox looking face resembling an “Orange County” Wife… I can honestly say….I think id be able to give Quasimodo a run for his money!!!! Watch out Quasi…theres a new bell tower ringer in town…..
And with that beautiful picture….. I bid you good day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment